Protect your entire Microsoft environment from ransomware attacks for 60% less than point solutions
In the aftermath of Australia’s two largest cybersecurity attacks recently, Optus and Medibank, companies around Australia are looking for immediate solutions to protect them from ransomware and evasive social engineering attacks.
Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure are the most used platforms across cloud and workplace collaboration. Unbeknownst to a number of organisations, their Microsoft licence also includes a range of best-of-breed security tooling that can prevent these styles of attacks.
Cloud Solutions Group (CSG) is a leading Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 consulting partner and works with Australian organisations to configure and reinforce their security posture at a portion of the price of traditional point solution security models. CSG’s expertise in the Microsoft cloud, workplace collaboration and security tooling allows customers to upgrade their outdated and traditional point security solutions to one consolidated platform across identity, email, remote devices, data and apps for a quarter of the cost of point solution pricing.
Meet with Cloud Solutions Group to discuss how you can take advantage of the M365 and security benefits for 2023. In this meeting you will learn:
- How to prevent against similar ransomware attacks that were experienced by Optus and Medibank using your Microsoft suite;
- How to leverage Microsoft Defender for M365 to prevent from phishing attacks;
- How to secure work data on personal and remote devices using Microsoft Intune;
- How the CSG team builds in Entra secure access and identity management across all applications with Azure AD;
- How to prevent Data Loss Prevention through Purview Information Protection;
- How to protect chat and meeting data through Microsoft Teams;
- Retrieve and protect lost or stolen passwords through advanced multi-factor authentication;
- Provide a single-pane visibility of the security status entire platform on a 24/7/365 basis;
- How security compliance regulations have changed and can impact your organisation financially if not met;
- How CSG can work with you to do this for a fraction of the cost of traditional point solution security models; and
- How to build out a Zero Trust Architecture with our 10 point framework.
In exchange for your time, we will offer you and your loved ones either two Gold Class tickets or a Family Theatre Pass for Village Cinemas.
Cloud Solutions Group is a specialist Microsoft services partner with over 20 years experience in designing, implementing and integrating Microsoft solutions across cloud, infrastructure, security and application environments. Our security expertise in Microsoft helps our customers to optimise their entire Microsoft licensing models while enabling a platform approach to security that provides end-to-end protection from any type of known attack, including ransomware, malware, DDOS and social engineering.
Register to meet with us below and claim your cinema tickets: